Manager’s Corner




get in touch

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do we get a game number?

A. You request it from your league manager.

Q. Where do we enter game results?

A. You need to request access to Teamlink. Go to the login page and follow the instructions.

Q. How much do we pay game officials.

A.  Referee-Linesmen Allowances

Q. What do we do if no game officials show up?

A. Make sure you enter a no show report. Follow the process in the PCAHA rule book.

Q. We’re going to a tournament. What do we need?

A. You first need a permission letter from the President for all tournaments, then you can request a permission letter from your PCAHA League Manager.

Q. Where do we send game sheets for our home games?

A. Send them to your PCAHA league manager.

Q. I need my official team roster. Where do we get it?

A. Your association registrar rosters all the players and team officials. You can request the roster from that person. The coach and the manager should have a copy on hand for each game.

Q. Where can I register for Respect in Sport, HCSP, or a Coaching certification?

A. You need a hockey ID from your registrar first. Then register for the program through BC Hockey.

Q. Who handles the medical information sheets?

A. The safety person should hold those for the season. These sheets hold personal information and should be kept private at all times. In case of emergency, the sheets should be easily accessed during games or practices.

Q. Do I need a criminal record check?

A. Yes, all team officials require a criminal record check.

Manager and Team Resources

Please click on the form or document name to view or print a copy of the form. Note: These forms and documents require Adobe Reader to view or print.


Team-Start-up-checklist (SMHA team’s must complete)

2017/2018 Minimum Suspension Guidelines

2016-024 Participant Injury Reports 2016-07-14

2016-026Special Events Process 2016-07-14

2016-027 Tournament and Tour Processes 2016-07-14

Suspension Guidelines Clarification 2016-02-12

2017 Insurance Coverage for Out of Country Competitions and Players

Officials Game Change Request

Coach & Manager Information Sheet (Game Officials)

Gaming License Instructions

Criminal Record Check – Access Code: 4NX4CF5GJG

Scholarship Application

Refund Policy and Request for Refund Form

PCAHA Rulebook

Hockey Canada Injury Report Form on BC Hockey site

Hockey Canada Medical Information Sheet

Special Sanction Request Online Application Form for BC Hockey

List of Arenas

Access Teamlink

back to top