This age group covers players who are 18 through 20 as of December 31 of the playing year.
*Note: To contact someone via email, append their email entry with “@surreyminorhockey.com”. If you are inquiring about registration, view this information.
2017-2018 SMHA Juvenile Rep Try-out Schedule
DATE LOCATION TIME GROUPS SESSION
Saturday, September 9, 2017 North Surrey #1 7:45pm – 9:15pm 1&2 Scrimmage
Sunday, September 10, 2017 North Surrey #1 8:45pm – 10:15pm 1&2 Scrimmage
Monday, September 11, 2017 SMHA Website Before 11:30pm A Pool Designations
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 North Surrey #2 10:00pm-11:00pm A1 Pool Practice
Saturday, September 16, 2017 North Surrey #1 9:30pm – 11:00pm A1 Pool Practice/Exhibition Game
Monday, September 18, 2017 North Surrey #1 9:15pm – 10:45pm A1 Pool Practice/Exhibition Game
Friday, September 22, 2017 North Surrey #1 8:00pm – 9:30pm A1 Pool Practice/Exhibition Game
Sunday, September 24, 2017 North Surrey #1 8:30pm – 10:30pm A1 Pool Practice/Exhibition Game
Sunday, September 24, 2017 North Surrey #1 10:45pm A1 Pool Releases (if needed)
Monday, September 25, 2017 START OF REGULAR SEASON
Ice Times for Juvenile
The master ice schedules are posted to the web site for your information. If you wish to purchase some of the available ice or cancel an ice time, there are a few stipulations to follow. They are:
- To cancel your teams ice time, you must inform the Ice Allocator 10 days prior to the date you want cancelled. Failure to do this will result in your team being charged for the full cost of the ice time.
- We do not sell any available ice that is more than two weeks in the future. For example, we will not consider selling any ice in January when we are currently in the month of November.
- All available ice is distributed through the Ice Allocator. The Ice Allocator will send out updates to the team Coach and Manager only showing current ice available for purchase.
- Use Teamlink to verify league game dates, times, and locations.
- If you have a game conflict in your schedule, you must contact the Ice Allocator for alternate available times. Please give a minimum of 3 weeks notice if you require ice to resolve a conflict.
Thanks for your cooperation.