Hockey 1 to 4 Division
This age group covers players who are 5 through 8 as of December 31 of the playing year. If you wish to get in touch with a team, please contact the division executive contacts.
Division Executive Contacts
|Position:||Hockey 1&2 Division Manager|
|Position:||Hockey 3 Division Manager|
|Position:||Hockey 4 Division Manager|
|Position:||Initiation Division Coordinator|
|Position:||3rd Vice President|
*Note: To contact someone via email, append their email entry with “@surreyminorhockey.com”. If you are inquiring about registration, view this information.
Hockey 1 Teams
H1 SY1 | H1 SY2
Hockey 2 Teams
H2 SY1 | H2 SY2 | H3 SY3
Hockey 3 Teams
H3 SY1 | H3 SY2 | H3 SY3 | H3 SY4
Hockey 4 Teams
H4 SY1 | H4 SY2 | H4 SY3 | H4 SY4 | H4 SY5
SMHA 2016-2017 In-Season Goalie Sessions
Ice times for Hockey 1 to 4
The master ice schedules are posted to the web site for your information. If you wish to purchase some of the available ice or cancel an ice time, there are a few stipulations to follow. They are:
- To cancel your teams ice time, you must inform the Ice Allocator 10 days prior to the date you want cancelled. Failure to do this will result in your team being charged for the full cost of the ice time.
- We do not sell any available ice that is more than two weeks in the future. For example, we will not consider selling any ice in January when we are currently in the month of November.
- All available ice is distributed through the Ice Allocator. The Ice Allocator will send out updates to the team Coach and Manager only showing current ice available for purchase.
- Use Teamlink to verify league game dates, times, and locations.
- If you have a game conflict in your schedule, you must contact the Ice Allocator for alternate available times. Please give a minimum of 3 weeks notice if you require ice to resolve a conflict.
Thanks for your cooperation.