This age group covers players who are 9 through 10 as of December 31 of the playing year. If you wish to get in touch with a team, please contact the division executive contacts.
Division Executive Contacts
Please see below for both Atom A and Atom B Pools along with the next scheduled ice time. If you do not see your number below you will be contacted by your division lead with C skate times. Good luck to all in your ongoing evaluations.
Atom A Pool is as follows:
Atom A Pool participants, your next ice time is as follows:
Saturday, August 25, 2018 at SSLC #3 8:45am – 9:45am
Atom B Pool is as follows:
Atom B Pool participants, your next ice time is as follows:
Friday, August 24, 2018 at SSLC #2 5:30pm – 6:30pm
2018 / 2019 Season
Evaluations – ATOM “Recreation” DIVISION
DIVISION| EVENT | DATE | ARENA | TIME
ATOM New Player Skate Friday, August 10th SSLC#3 7:00pm – 8:30pm
ATOM Scrimmage: Group 1 & 3 Saturday, September 8th NS #1 8:00am – 9:00am
ATOM Scrimmage: Group 2 & 4 Saturday, September 8th NS #1 9:15am – 10:15am
ATOM Scrimmage: Group 3 & 4 Saturday, September 15th Newton 10:15am – 11:15am
ATOM Scrimmage: Group 1 & 2 Saturday, September 15th Newton 11:30am – 12:30pm
ATOM Scrimmage: Group 2 & 3 Sunday, September 16th Newton 4:45pm – 5:45pm
ATOM Scrimmage: Group 1 & 4 Sunday, September 16th Newton 6:00pm – 7:00pm
ATOM ATOM “C” Draft Tuesday, September 18th NS#1 Brdrm 7:00pm
Ice times for Atom
The master ice schedules are posted to the web site for your information. If you wish to purchase some of the available ice or cancel an ice time, there are a few stipulations to follow. They are:
- To cancel your teams ice time, you must inform the Ice Allocator 10 days prior to the date you want cancelled. Failure to do this will result in your team being charged for the full cost of the ice time.
- We do not sell any available ice that is more than two weeks in the future. For example, we will not consider selling any ice in January when we are currently in the month of November.
- All available ice is distributed through the Ice Allocator. The Ice Allocator will send out updates to the team Coach and Manager only showing current ice available for purchase.
- Use Teamlink to verify league game dates, times, and locations.
- If you have a game conflict in your schedule, you must contact the Ice Allocator for alternate available times. Please give a minimum of 3 weeks notice if you require ice to resolve a conflict.
Thanks for your cooperation.