This age group covers players who are 13 through 14 as of December 31 of the playing year. If you wish to get in touch with a team, please contact the division executive contacts.
Division Executive Contacts
*Note: To contact someone via email, append their email entry with “@surreyminorhockey.com”
Bantam A Pool is as follows:
Bantam A Pool participants, your next ice time is as follows:
Saturday, August 25, 2018 at Surrey Sports & Leisure Centre (Rink 2) from 8:00pm – 9:00pm
Bantam B Pool is as follows:
Bantam B Pool participants, your next ice time is as follows:
Saturday, August 25, 2018 at Surrey Sports & Leisure Centre (Rink 1) from 8:15pm – 9:15pm
2018 / 2019 Season
Evaluations – BANTAM “Recreation” DIVISION
DIVISION | EVENT | DATE | ARENA | TIME
BANTAM New Player Skate Friday, August 10th SSLC#3 7:00pm – 8:30pm
BANTAM Scrimmage: Group 1 & 3 Tuesday, September 4th NS #1 6:00pm – 7:00pm
BANTAM Scrimmage: Group 2 & 4 Tuesday, September 4th NS #1 7:15pm – 8:15pm
BANTAM Scrimmage: Group 3 & 4 Saturday, September 8th Newton 2:30pm – 3:30pm
BANTAM Scrimmage: Group 1 & 2 Saturday, September 8th Newton 3:45pm – 4:45pm
BANTAM Scrimmage: Group 2 & 3 Saturday, September 15th NS #1 12:45pm – 1:45pm
BANTAM Scrimmage: Group 1 & 4 Saturday, September 15th NS #1 2:00pm – 3:00pm
BANTAM BANTAM “C” Draft Wed. September 19th NS#1 Brdrm 7:00pm
Ice Times for Bantam
The master ice schedules are posted to the web site for your information. If you wish to purchase some of the available ice or cancel an ice time, there are a few stipulations to follow. They are:
- To cancel your teams ice time, you must inform the Ice Allocator 10 days prior to the date you want cancelled. Failure to do this will result in your team being charged for the full cost of the ice time.
- We do not sell any available ice that is more than two weeks in the future. For example, we will not consider selling any ice in January when we are currently in the month of November.
- All available ice is distributed through the Ice Allocator. The Ice Allocator will send out updates to the team Coach and Manager only showing current ice available for purchase.
- Use Teamlink to verify league game dates, times, and locations.
- If you have a game conflict in your schedule, you must contact the Ice Allocator for alternate available times. Please give a minimum of 3 weeks notice if you require ice to resolve a conflict.
Thanks for your cooperation.