This age group covers players who are 13 through 14 as of December 31 of the playing year. If you wish to get in touch with a team, please contact the division executive contacts.
Division Executive Contacts
*Note: To contact someone via email, append their email entry with “@surreyminorhockey.com”. If you are inquiring about registration, view this information.
Bantam A1 | Bantam A2 | Bantam A3
Bantam SY1 | Bantam SY2 | Bantam SY3 | Bantam SY4 | Bantam SY5
SMHA 2017-2018 Bantam REP Tryout Schedule
WEEKDAY DATE ARENA ICE TIME DIVISON
Sunday Aug. 13/17 SSLC#3 7:00-8:30pm ALL DIVS. New Skater All Divisions
Thursday Aug. 17/17 SSLC#3 6:30-7:45pm Bantam Checking Hitting/Checking Clinic
Thursday Aug. 17/17 SSLC#3 8:00-9:15pm Bantam Checking Hitting/Checking Clinic
Friday Aug. 18/17 SSLC#1 8:45-10:00pm Bantam Goalie Evaluations
Saturday Aug. 19/17 SSLC#2 1:45-2:45pm Bantam Groups 1&3 Day 1 (skills)
Saturday Aug. 19/17 SSLC#2 3:00-4:00pm Bantam Groups 2&4 Day 1 (skills)
Sunday Aug. 20/17 SSLC#3 6:00-7:00pm Bantam Groups 3&4 Day 2 (scrimmage)
Sunday Aug. 20/17 SSLC#3 7:15-8:15pm Bantam Groups 1&2 Day 2 (scrimmage)
Monday Aug. 21/17 SSLC#3 6:00-7:00pm Bantam Groups 3&2 Day 3 (scrimmage)
Monday Aug. 21/17 SSLC#3 7:15-8:15pm Bantam Groups 4&1 Day3 (scrimmage)
Wednesday Aug. 23/17 SSLC#1 8:00-9:00pm Bantam Groups 1&3 Final Skate (scrimmage)
Wednasday Aug. 23/17 SSLC#1 9:15-10:15pm Bantam Groups 2&4 Final Skate (scrimmage)
Ice Times for Bantam
The master ice schedules are posted to the web site for your information. If you wish to purchase some of the available ice or cancel an ice time, there are a few stipulations to follow. They are:
- To cancel your teams ice time, you must inform the Ice Allocator 10 days prior to the date you want cancelled. Failure to do this will result in your team being charged for the full cost of the ice time.
- We do not sell any available ice that is more than two weeks in the future. For example, we will not consider selling any ice in January when we are currently in the month of November.
- All available ice is distributed through the Ice Allocator. The Ice Allocator will send out updates to the team Coach and Manager only showing current ice available for purchase.
- Use Teamlink to verify league game dates, times, and locations.
- If you have a game conflict in your schedule, you must contact the Ice Allocator for alternate available times. Please give a minimum of 3 weeks notice if you require ice to resolve a conflict.
Thanks for your cooperation.