This age group covers players who are 11 through 12 as of December 31 of the playing year. If you wish to get in touch with a team, please contact the division executive contacts.
Division Executive Contacts
*Note: To contact someone via email, append their email entry with “@surreyminorhockey.com”
Please see below for both PeeWee A and PeeWee B Pools along with the next scheduled ice time. If you do not see your number below you will be contacted by your division lead with C skate times. Good luck to all in your ongoing evaluations.
PeeWee A Pool is as follows:
PeeWee A Pool participants, your next ice time is as follows:
Saturday Aug. 25/18 SSLC#1 6:45-7:45pm PeeWee A Pool 1st skate/practice
PeeWee B Pool is as follows:
PeeWee B Pool participants, your next ice time is as follows:
Saturday Aug. 25/18 SSLC#3 12:00-1:00pm PeeWee B Pool 1st skate/practice
PeeWee A1 | PeeWee A2 | PeeWee A3
PeeWee SY1 | PeeWee SY2 | PeeWee SY2 | PeeWee SY3 | PeeWee SY4 | PeeWee SY5
2018 / 2019 Season
PEEWEE “Recreation” DIVISION
DIVISION | EVENT | DATE | ARENA | TIME
PEEWEE New Player Skate Friday, August 10th SSLC#3 7:00pm – 8:30pm
PEEWEE Scrimmage: Group 1 & 3 Tuesday, September 4th NS #2 5:45pm – 6:45pm
PEEWEE Scrimmage: Group 2 & 4 Tuesday, September 4th NS #2 7:00pm – 8:00pm
PEEWEE Scrimmage: Group 3 & 4 Saturday, September 8th Newton 12:00pm – 1:00pm
PEEWEE Scrimmage: Group 1 & 2 Saturday, September 8th Newton 1:15pm – 2:15pm
PEEWEE Scrimmage: Group 2 & 3 Saturday, September 15th NS #1 10:15am – 11:15am
PEEWEE Scrimmage: Group 1 & 4 Saturday, September 15th NS #1 11:30am – 12:30pm
PEEWEE PEEWEE “C” Draft Monday, September 17th NS#1 Brdrm 7:00pm
Ice Times for PeeWee
The master ice schedules are posted to the web site for your information. If you wish to purchase some of the available ice or cancel an ice time, there are a few stipulations to follow. They are:
- To cancel your teams ice time, you must inform the Ice Allocator 10 days prior to the date you want cancelled. Failure to do this will result in your team being charged for the full cost of the ice time.
- We do not sell any available ice that is more than two weeks in the future. For example, we will not consider selling any ice in January when we are currently in the month of November.
- All available ice is distributed through the Ice Allocator. The Ice Allocator will send out updates to the team Coach and Manager only showing current ice available for purchase.
- Use Teamlink to verify league game dates, times, and locations.
- If you have a game conflict in your schedule, you must contact the Ice Allocator for alternate available times. Please give a minimum of 3 weeks notice if you require ice to resolve a conflict.
Thanks for your cooperation.