SMHA Team Jerseys and First-Aid Kit return:
Notice to all teams, to be eligible for your SMHA Team Jersey hold-back return funds please be sure to return all SMHA game jerseys. All jerseys are to be washed, please address any odour related issues with any jersey before the set of jerseys are returned, place each jersey on a separate hanger, place the Home (dark colour garment bag) and Away (light colour garment bag) jerseys in the appropriate garment bag in numerical order, and return the garment bags in clean/washed condition. Also, please return your First-Aid Kits.
Please NOTE: Any and all SMHA team jersey return hold-back funds will only be distributed on the dates listed below. While Jerseys will still need to be returned to SMHA, the jersey return cheque will not be issued but forfeited if you cannot return your full sets of team jerseys on one of the noted dates. Returns done after these dates will need to be done by special appointment time.
Date of SMHA Team Jersey return:
* Friday, March 31, 2017 … 7:00pm – 9:00pm … SMHA Equipment Room @ North Surrey #1
* Saturday, April 1, 2017 … 11:00am – 4:00pm … SMHA Equipment Room @ North Surrey #1
* Sunday, April 2, 2017 … 5:00pm – 8:00pm … SMHA Equipment Room @ North Surrey #1
Any and all jersey return hold-back funds will only be distributed to teams who have returned their complete set of both Home and Away jerseys and First-Aid Kits in appropriate condition
Any and all SMHA team jersey return hold-back funds will only be distributed on the dates listed above.
To recover any costs associated with concerns related to jersey returns:
* There will be a $100.00 charge back to the team for any jersey not returned or that is severely damaged and was not previously reported to SMHA
* There will be a $20 charge back to the team for any costs associated for cleaning any jersey and/or garment bag that is not returned washed and without odour.