Code of Conduct
- I will make sure that every player has a reasonable opportunity to perform to the best of his or her ability, within the limits of the rules.
- I will avoid or put an end to any situation that threatens the safety of the players.
- I will maintain a healthy atmosphere and environment for competition.
- I will not permit the intimidation of any player either by word or by action. I will not tolerate unacceptable conduct toward myself, other officials, players or spectators.
- I will be consistent and objective in calling all infractions, regardless of my personal feelings toward a team or individual player.
- I will handle all conflicts firmly but with dignity.
- I accept my role as a teacher and role model for fair play, especially with young participants.
- I will be open to discussion and contact with the players before and after the game.
- I will remain open to constructive criticism and show respect and consideration for different points of view.
- I will obtain proper training and continue to upgrade my officiating skills.
- I will work in cooperation with coaches for the benefit of the game.
|Referee In Chief||Rob Reimer|
|Referee Development||Rob Reimer|
|Supervisions and Evaluations||TBA|
|Referee Assignors for Bantam C and below||Rob Reimer|
|Referee Assignors for Bantam A / Midget / Juvenille||PCAHA Referee Assigning Centre (RAC)|